-----Original Message-----
From: Duncan Law
Sent: 05 February 2003 20:03

Subject: Fw: Homezone progress

FYI. A meeting is part of the plan but don't have a date or timetable for that yet.

We should be seeing materials and having an input into the necessary changes such as the section which was a road block on Holmewood Gardens and now (for the moment) cannot be.

I think we could use this as a lever to re-awaken HNA which is at least 9 months overdue for having an AGM. Our new councillors and beat police officers are all keen to come and meet us.

regards

Duncan