----- Original Message -----
From: "Duncan Law" <__duncan@duncanlaw.charitydays.co.uk>
To: "Holmewood Newsgroup" <__holmewood@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 1:28 AM
Subject: [HNA] Home Zone

Dear All, Forgive any duplication of messages and do pass news on to patient
neighbours.. A newsletter from Lambeth should not be too far off.

Some Good News. Final permissions and Traffic Orders are being applied for
including one to put a gate across the rat-run at the junction between
Holmewood Road and Holmewood Gardens (as per option 3). We thought that was
a lost cause but Cameron Martyn of Lambeth re-engaged with the emergency
services and got them to rethink their knee jerk opposition to all closures.
Well done him! We should be circulated with a brief plan of final version
and a public meeting should follow about 2 weeks after that. There are still
hopes of starting the work June July time....

It's finally happening! And we should get a full road resurface at the same
time!

I am going to a meeting of local residents associations on Thursday at 7pm
at the Windmill Estate office. Anyone interested in accompanying me?

Regards Duncan
 44 Holmewood Rd
 London
 SW2 3RR